Menopause is the physiological stage of a woman’s life associated with “typical” symptoms that vary from one woman to another and can be very annoying.
- Tendency to overweight and obesity.
- Hot flushes and sweating episodes.
- Changes occur in the psychic sphere (irritability, insomnia…)
- Dry skin and mucous membranes, more striking at the genital level.
- Increasing urinary discomfort, incontinence and infections at this level;
- Increasing osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and cardiovascular risk…