Do you usually have heavy digestions? Diarrhoea? Gases? Constipation?
Without a doubt, you need Denzimax
The current rhythm of life, with a high level of stress, little physical activity and a “bad” diet, far from the Mediterranean diet, fosters:
- The appearance of frequent digestive discomforts, such as slow and heavy digestions, bloating, flatulence, diarrhoea, constipation…
- Being “less protected” against external agents, with a weaker immunological barrier because of an unbalanced gut flora.
DEFICIT OF DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
Digestive enzymes are necessary so that the nutrients contained in the food can be absorbed in the intestine and used at the cellular level.
The production of enzymes is usually decreased in older people, those who suffer from chronic disease and people who have pathologies in the stomach, intestine or pancreas.
The consequences of this deficit are summarised in:
- The digestion of nutrients is not complete, so a lack or nutritional deficit can occur.
- When the food is only partially digested, the intestinal bacteria carry out fermentation processes, which are associated with abdominal swelling, gas, discomfort, heaviness…
- The lack of enzymes is also related to problems at other levels and with food allergies and intolerances.
WHAT DOES DENZIMAX CONTAIN?
Enzyme complex: α-Amylase, Lactase, Cellulase, Protease, Lipase
Probiotic ferments: Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and prebiotic fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
Calcium and Selenium