If you belong to 25% of Spanish adults who are overweight or obese, you should lose weight in a healthy way. It is essential to follow a hypocaloric nutritional plan and exercise regularly. Food supplements, with activity ingredients backed by scientific studies, can help you.
- Hydroxymethylbutyrate (HMB) is a metabolite from the amino acid leucine. It is related to an increase in the concentration of ketone bodies and a decrease in muscle loss.
- Coconut Oil has a very high percentage of medium chain triglycerides (TCM or MCT).
- Griffonia simplicifolia is a plant rich in 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP).
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that facilitates the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria, a cellular organelle responsible for their β-oxidation. In addition, it favors the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.